How to legit check the new Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro SB Pine Green in 60 seconds
by Tony Kang·
Do you need to know how to Legit Check Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro SB Pine Green or any Nike Air Jordan 4s?
In this video we run you through how to confidentially Legit check any Nike Air Jordan 4 in 60 seconds, covering the following main points.
- Look for the RFID chip on the box underneath the size label, around BR.
- Smell check - Brand new Nike smell
- Jump man logo with 4 fingers and the stitching should be flawless
- Mesh should not be glued to the material below it
- Shape of the front tip of the shoes should incline, not flat touching the surface when placed.
- Star sizes should be consistent.
- Bonus tip if you have recently bought the new Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro SB Pine Green and it came with a dent on the shoe, high chance that your pair is legit. Nike made the J4 SB's with a softer leather so it's more flexible&breathable when skating in it.
Need in depth version of authenticating your Nike Air Jordan 4s?
- Check the Packaging
Authentic Jordan 4s come in a sturdy box with the Jumpman logo and the Jordan 4 label. The box should have a barcode sticker on it with a style code that matches the one on the tag inside the shoe. The box should also have high-quality printing and clear, sharp graphics. If the box is flimsy, has smudged or faded printing, or is missing a barcode sticker, it may be a sign that the shoes are not authentic.
- Look for Quality Construction
Jordan 4s should be made with high-quality materials and have neat stitching and clean edges. The leather should be smooth and not overly shiny, with a matte finish. The plastic wing piece on the side of the shoe should be sturdy and have a clean, crisp shape. The rubber heel tab should be thick and have a deep embossed Jumpman logo. The sole of the shoe should be firm and not easily compressed.
- Check the Label
The label inside the shoe should have the Jumpman logo and the words "Air Jordan." The style code and size should also be listed, and they should match the code on the box. The label should be firmly attached to the inside of the shoe and not look cheap or flimsy. The font on the label should be clear and crisp, without any smudging or bleeding.
- Look for Details Unique to the Jordan 4
The Jordan 4 has a few distinctive details that should be present on an authentic pair of shoes. These include:
- The plastic wing piece on the side of the shoe, which should be sturdy and have a clean, crisp shape.
- The rubber heel tab with a deep embossed Jumpman logo.
- The "Flight" logo on the tongue of the shoe, which should be clear and easy to read.
- The Jumpman logo on the outsole of the shoe, which should be clearly defined and not blurry or distorted.
- Verify with the Seller
If you're purchasing your Jordans from a reseller or online, it's important to do your research and verify the authenticity of the shoes before you buy. You can ask the seller for detailed photos of the shoes, including the box, label, and any unique details. You can also ask for a receipt or proof of purchase to verify their authenticity. Be wary of sellers who refuse to provide additional information or who have a history of selling counterfeit goods.
Overall, it's important to use your best judgment and do your research before buying a pair of Jordan 4s, especially if you're buying from a reseller or online marketplace. With some careful examination and verification, you can help ensure that you're getting a genuine, high-quality pair of sneakers.
Follow along for more legit checking videos on our sneaker education series and be sure to comment down below what you ant us to Legit Check Next.